Book Keeping Course
Institute For Book Keeping in Jalandhar
Amzine allows you to oversee, review and maintain the right accounting books for your financial and business needs. Real-world experts will show you the ins and outs of bookkeeping through easy, step-by-step instructions and hands-on exercises. Our mentors will help you with tools, concepts, and approaches that make the bookkeeping process simpler, more accurate, and more compliant with accounting standards.
Course Summary: Book Keeping Training in Jalandhar
The design of the course is done in such a form that when a student works, he can easily fulfill the needs of the clients. The training is provided on the updated version of the Book Keeping Software. Emphasis is given to each and every topic regular test is conducted. Amzine being an ISO Certified Institute the Quality of the training is always high.
Bookkeeping is the practice of recording, storing, retrieving, keeping, and analyzing the financial records of a company. Common bookkeeping duties include recording receipts, paying suppliers, monitoring accounts receivable, providing financial reports, billing services provided to clients, and so much more.
- Understand bookkeeping process compliant with various standards – GAAP, IFRS.
- Develop a deep understanding to identify inconsistencies and mismatches.
- Build acumen to drive business insights from accounting books.
Course Curriculum of Book Keeping
- Introduction and significance of Accounting
- Basic accounting terms
- Accounting concepts and conventions
- Bases of Accounting
- Accounting procedures- Rules of Debit and Credit
- Meaning and concepts of Journal
- Types of transactions in journal
- Compound Journal entries
- Trail balance
- Types of Expenses
- Financial statements of sole proprietorship